Saturday, July 10, 2010

Japan and local cards for sale!









I got a few of my cards to let go... selling them currently in cheap prices! Come and buy, discount lasts forever! All cards are in mint condition/perfect condition.

ANIMAL CARDS
- King Cobra (Playable in V4): $7
- Master Icarus: $9.66
- Master Blue: $9.66
- Organ (Dark Polar Bear): $5
- Gold Mammoth: $7
- Saber-toothed tiger (Jupiter): $7
- Redney Tarantula: $8.1
- Vrede Holy Elephant: $6
- Hercules Beetle: $9
- Lowland Gorilla: $5.11
- Lion: $5
- Bald Eagle: $5
- Red Scorpion: $5
- Great White Shark: $4.66
- Bengal Tiger: $5.85
- European Bison: $10
- Silver Archaeopteryx (Ouranos): $6.55
- Starburst Tarantula: $2
- Vampire Bat (Silver rare): $4
- Silver Turtle: $6
- Ninja Fox: $5
- Ninja Raccoon: $2
- Hippo Larry: $5
- African Elephant: $3
- Silver Beetle: $6
- Silver Beetle 2: $6


BRONZE RARE ULTIMATE ANIMALS

- Siegfried (V9): $8
- Siegfried: $8
- White Lion: $9
- Dark Lion: $8.50

LOCAL CARDS

- Gold Champion Lion: $14
- Lion V2: $2
- Lion V1: $1.5
- Great White Shark: $1.5

STRONG CARDS

- Unchained Power (Available to Local Ver. 4): $4
- Glory of Victory: $4
- Battle Isolated: $6
- Justice Fight: $7
- Darkness Fight: $7
- 515 Strong Card: $10
- Master Combination: $10
- Primary Fight: $8
- 522 Evil Aura: $7
- 551 Strong Card: $10
- Beetle Fight: $6

MIRACLE CARDS

- Black Hole (V3 Japan): $1
- Meteor Shower (V1 Japan): $1
- Crashing Moon (V1 Japan): $1
- Laser Beam: $5 you could choose a version you want for this card
- Ice Shower: $5 you could choose a version you want for this card
- Saturn Saw: $6 you could choose a version you want for this card
- Black Hole (V10 Japan): $3
- Approaching Sun (V9): $5

PROMOTION CARDS

- Regulus (Dark Lion Child): $1.3




11 comments:

  1. please email more information to me at tanchen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to buy some cards from you (Lowland Gorilla etc). Please send me info on how to buy from you. My email is pangscott@gmail.com.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to buy a card from you (Saturn Saw with a picture of Siegfried on the card). Please send me info on how to buy from you. My email is dillion-ng123@live.com.sg.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello?
    i want saber-tooth tiger
    can give me your phone number i call u

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send me info tanchenkai@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do I have to pay for the post?How much is it if I need to pay?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the Lion V.1 and the dark lion's child promotion card.Give me more info at tgtgtg34@live.com.Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi i am interested in purchasing some of cards pls could i know which are the ones left with you my email id is reshma2211@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. how to contact you?
    please email me at andry_widjaja@yahoo.com
    i'm interested in buying your cards
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want some card can you Email me @ wangchangjie@hotmail.sg
    Pls Specify this website

    ReplyDelete