Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New eBay buying rules from a seller (1)


You can get more RARE ANIMAL KAISER CARDS

FROM HERE

I WILL PAY FOR FULL INSURANCE AND TRACING SERVICE!!!!!

ALL OF MY ITEMS ARE AUTHENTIC.

This item is Japanese Ver. , Mint/Near Mint condition.

I do not make sure whether this item is useable on your local machine.

Please make sure the detail from HERE.

I ACCEPT ONLY PayPal.

I can hold your item for 3 days to combine the shipping^^

COUSTOMS
Buyer is responsible for import duties, taxes and other charges.
To determine the
additional costs prior to bidding/buying p
lease check with your country’s customs office
.

I will pay for FULL INSURANCE AND TRACING SERVICE

SHIPPING FEE for worldwide

  • 1 ~ 5 listings : S$ 6.99
  • 6 ~ 9 listings : S$ 3.99
  • 10 or more listings: FREE

Item will be shipped in 3 business days from Japan by Registered AIRMAIL(post service) after I received your payment.

It takes about 5 days to Singapore and other Asian Countries.

It takes about 10 days for worldwide.

Business days do not include Saturday, Sunday and National holiday.

I will pay for FULL INSURANCE and REGISTERING your item.

I will ship the item to your registered address on eBay. Please make sure your address before you bid.

After I ship, I will tell you the tracking number. You can trace the item from HERE.
After the item arrived at your country, please trace the item from your country's post website. Please refer to HERE.

Merchandise can be returned in original package within 14 days from its receipt. Shipping cost is NOT refundable.

I am selling Japanese cards from Japan. If you want other kinds of Japanese cards, please let me know. Thank you so much^^


Haha, I think this is my favorite japanese AK card seller. Will you buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment