Thursday, July 8, 2010

Story: 2 chasers up ahead, all linked connection with me...

These 2 peoples are chasing me. No wonder that they are chasers. Looks like it is a competition for them all, those who found me first should get all cards for cheap prices. 1 of them found me, but I run away that quick again...

I dunno what piece should be covering me. A shield, a battle tank? That's all crazy!!

Time to run...

(Tired) What a run... I should be tired. No time to give out...

I finally disappeared again from them, if they found me once more, I could run away that quick. There is another chaser which discovered one of my hideout (A blog) and she says that when she could grab the cards. Dunno what to do, just leave and stop doing anything for a while...

One of them already try to put a "Missing Person" poster on a Zone X Forum, this is crazy because he posts this topic twice...


No comments:

Post a Comment