Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My 1st created card deck finally done!!!

This is the first deck I recently created!!! Deck A to D is available, tired to use all of my cards to make it to deck Z or more (ha ha lols) and only shortly I created. This is Deck A to H. 1 fake card is available. Still planning to create deck E to H, please wait!!! All the decks are still in plan to sell.

Deck A (Planning to sell at $80 with 2 ultimate card)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Deck B (Planning to sell at $65)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Deck C (Planning to sell at $65 with 4 slight fold silver cards)


By theherbie99 at 2010-08-03
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Deck D (Planning to sell at $80 with 5 bronze cards and 1 silver)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Those who wanted to know the sequence pls leave your email at the tag board or at the comment phrase, or email me at herbie_ewaldo@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment