Tuesday, November 2, 2010
How to make an edit Animal Kaiser card?
The real one is a tough way so I will teach you how to edit in the simplest way.
What you need:
* Scanner (Optional)
* Adobe Photoshop CS2 or higher (Very required)
1) Find the picture of the cards you want to edit with a scanner or click here to discover more card pictures to edit
2) Once you have found the picture you want go to the Animal Kaiser Japan website (click here)
Use this picture as a sample for you to try editing the card and practice
3) Now open Adobe Photoshop CS2 or higher at your computer.
4) Open the image both the card and the picture (you can use the sample above)
5) Crop the animal in the website picture (for the sample, crop Blue the Young Shark) with the lasso tool. Make sure the crop doesn't go inside the picture. Cut the side of the animals
6) Before you move the animal picture, fill in the background color of the card with the paint brush tool and it should be like this
7) Now move the animal picture just now you used the lasso tool to the background position of the card. It looks better than before! The above is one of our latest results